martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Schedule

My schedule
Hello ...!!! Clean, eat and go to university (URBE)....
In the city from 1:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Thursday and Friday 

FREE ......!!!!
Wednesdays and Fridays always clean my house to help my mother in household tasks
On Friday I also love to help in the shelter asodepa helping to rescue animals that people abandoned on the streets
On Saturday I visit my boyfriend's family and also go to mine a rare play some bingo hahaha ....
And on Sundays I love to bathe the dogs of my residence (Whitey, Victor and spikes), and the rest of the day I see movies with my mom and a rare step with my boyfriend in my house .....


HOUR
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
Morning
Clean the house before going to
university
Clean the house before going to
university
Clean the house before going to
university
Clean the house before going to
university
Cleaning house
Pool
Bathing the dogs of my residence
Afternoon
At the university (Of 1:00 to 3:00p.m psychology of learning and sports Formation of  3:00 to 5:00p.m)
At the university (Of 1:00 to 3:00p.m Mathematis and Computation of  3:00 to 5:00p.m)
At the university (Of 1:00 to 3:00p.m Mathematis)

Cleaning house

At the university (Of 1:00 to 3:00p.m English)
Shelter asodepa
Spend time with my family (playing bingo)
Watch movies with my mom
Evening
Read a while
Read a while
Read a while
Going to the movies
Read a while
study
Read a while



   

     

   



Well,  Hope you liked it.... please, leave a comment!!!
Be Happy!!!! 
Carolina perezUrbe , EFL, April-July 2011,     Level 2, Welcome!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario